From Bulbagarden Archives
| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Berrenta!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
G50 01:26, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
Guess what? I got through with my signature! Unblock the other page and I will you show you for real!--JasonL (talk) 21:38, 5 May 2015 (UTC)
- Don't forget, the signature used in Bulbapedia is different than in Archives. If want your signature in Archives used also in Bulbapedia, retype the signature coding you used in Archives to Bulbapedia. Pokéfan95 (talk) 02:17, 8 May 2015 (UTC)