Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Please read the checklist when you upload media files, and be sure to tag and categorize all images. You haven't been doing this, and you really need to start. Moldy orange 13:55, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- You still are not doing this, please begin or there will be consequences. Moldy orange 19:15, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- Third notice. Categorize your images please. Kevzo8 03:16, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yay, my third warning. Fine!!!--Clarky13 03:33, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
The standard for anime screenshots is now png and not jpg. Try to make them conform to our standards. Maverick Nate 15:29, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, yes sorry about that. I had just finished uploading them, when I relised. I'll make sure in the future. ;)--Clarky13 12:03, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- OK, Cool. Thanks.--Clarky13 00:53, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- *Gasp* They do... Yeah, sorry. I forgot to categories again.--Clarky13 09:54, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
When uploading an image whose purpose is showing off a location, make sure to use Category:Location artwork. And, Pokémon is always spelled with a P and é. Anything else is incorrect. Make sure to use correct spelling when you upload images. Maverick Nate 15:37, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
png not PNG
- Coolies.--Clarky13 12:38, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
That site. The one that starts with S.
- Yay, we have a template now--Clarky13 07:44, 21 September 2009 (UTC)