Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
A few rules on my talk page:
- Use English or Romanian. Using other languages will not help me understand you.
- Write gramatically correct. If you want me to understand what you wrote, at least write it correct. Don't expect me to decipher your words. I'm not the most correctly grammatical person in the world, but at least I'm doing my best for others to understand me.
- Always leave new messages at the bottom of the page. Otherwise, if you want to say something personal to me, email me.
- Be respectful. As long as I show you respect, you show me the same.
It is currently 16:59 in my time zone.
Today is 7.08.2020
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, DJWolfy!|
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
- Sorry,I didn't knew there is a limit. I thought only for the size in MB.----DJWolfy 12:42, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
- But what happens with it then ? The rules say that you have to delete the older versions.----DJWolfy 17:29, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
Categories, Licensing, and Summaries
Keep in mind that you need to do all three of those things when you're uploading an entirely new image, and you can do all of them directly from the upload form. Summary & categories can both go in the summary input of the upload form, and licensing has its own dropdown. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 12:22, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- Actually I knew that, but I asked an admin before on how to categorize and he told me to use the Licensing category.----DJWolfy 12:23, 7 April 2012 (UTC)