| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, DarienLeonhart!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Please read the checklist when you upload media files, and be sure to tag and categorize all images. If you're confused about the requirements for uploading files, have a look at this guide. --Pattyman (talk) 14:31, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
While nice-looking, please be aware that fanmade artwork isn't allowed. Ataro (talk) 23:06, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
It's not fan made. Those images weren't personal of fan-made. They were meant to be shiny versions of the Pokémon in anime style.
DarienLeonhart (talk) 23:15, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
- Recoloring already existing artwork still counts as it being fanmade. Ataro (talk) 00:33, 15 July 2013 (UTC)