Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
I'm guessing you're using "you-know-what" to get the screenshots right? Could you just use the right settings so the colors are right? Tc26 01:55, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- What's the problem? I think I set it right, I just saved the older images and fixed the colors. Kevzo8 02:02, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
Sorry for being like that
Trom was in a hurry to add those images to the HGSS page and I was rushing heaps. Sorry for that ;D--Clarky13 11:11, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- I do believe there's more image not added yet. Is he still awake? Kevzo8 11:13, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- No, he's asleep. He had a very busy day. Yeah, there are a couple more images to add.--Clarky13 11:15, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
I was so confused what was going on. It took a while to figure it out. Maverick Nate 14:54, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Im a bit confused about what to categorise my maps under. The routes from older generations are mostly under game screenshots, which my maps ore not. Mine are sprite based ones i made myself, based on the 3D. what should i categorise them as? --Cadellin 20:21, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
I can do that--Darknesslover5000 17:12, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
I will. :3--Darknesslover5000 17:20, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Sorry about that
I had looked for them, but couldn't find it. I was trying to figure out a way to delete what I had uploaded, but can't figure it out :/ Thanks for letting me know! - unsigned comment from Yaminokame (talk • contribs)
- Okay, but I'm sure I read somewhere (probably in the forums) that we should avoid it. Kevzo8 11:08, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
Well, lets classify it as a sprite, because it has none. It belongs in that category anyway, as that is what the infobox uses. If any sprite is found, that will be used instead. --SnorlaxMonster 10:58, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
Regarding images with . in their name
- Ah, haven't noticed that. Sorry, I thought they were allowed as they don't seem to cause any problem... *fixes* Kevzo8 07:23, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
I'm new in uploading files here, so i have a question. I uploaded a file named "Zoroark" and after a few hours, i still found my picture but it has your username on it. I know it's mine because when i copied yours, and tried to zoom them both and their exactly the same. How come it's your file now? - unsigned comment from Renzo493 (talk • contribs)
About Black and White sprites
Sorry for bothering you, but I have a question: the sprites regarding Pokémon in the Black and White versions (whose files are named "Spr_5b_###.png") should all be updated by a animated one (leaving "###.png" stood), like we have for Genesect:
If so, how can we update the images from the archives? Or members with low activity (like me) are unable to upload files here?
Thank you for your attention.
Maneco 18:27, 10 February 2011 (UTC)