Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Difference between revisions of "User talk:Lindsayoris15"
(→Whoa!: new section)
m (→Whoa!: Minor relink)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
== Whoa! ==
== Whoa! ==
Where'd [[:File:PichuPR3art.|this image]] come from? I love the size!--'''[[User:Immewnity|<span style="color:#88AADD">''immewnity''</span>]][[User talk:Immewnity|the]][[Special:Contributions/Immewnity|mew]]''' 14:42, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
Latest revision as of 21:35, 16 January 2010
Please try to name images with words other than numbers, please. Maverick Nate 20:55, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
- Please tag all images. This is your second notice. Maverick Nate 12:03, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
- And name things other than numbers! Names need to be more specific and have something to do with the image! Maverick Nate 12:03, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
- Tag the damn images!!! Maverick Nate 18:42, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
- Last time this will be said. All images must be tagged. Maverick Nate 01:18, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- One more image without a tag, and you are blocked for a month. Understand? Maverick Nate 00:01, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- I guess that's it. Maverick Nate 03:20, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
...must be in png format with a lowercase extension. Maverick Nate 23:58, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Categories = Important
Remember to add categories to every image you upload. — THE TROM — 02:07, 19 June 2009 (UTC)