Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Well, I'll bet you didn't read any of that. I could have called you names and you wouldn't have noticed. Jerk! Dumbass! Redneck! American! Blocking begins in three, two, ....
THAKS 4 THU AVIZE!! -- MAGNEDETH 01:31, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
Just out of curiousity- why did you re-upload the exact same image I uploaded? --Hmdwgf 23:08, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- No wait, forget what I said before. The picture didn't show up correctly. Btw. that last image was a temporary image. --Hmdwgf 00:28, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
Please u can correcting the image of Route 3 of Gen IV of Gabo 2oo, please? --Rodney 18:19, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- spelling and grammar. two things youre going to have to use if you want anyone to understand you. -- MAGNEDETH 18:23, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
You MAGNEDETH can correcting the image of Route 3 from Gen IV made for CoolPikachu!, please? --Rodney 13:25, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
- well HT, theres a difference in cryptic language, and gibberish. well, maybe not gibberish per-se, but it would seem English isnt Rodney's first language, so i guess i shouldnt make derogatory comments about it. either way, well get someone to take care of the image Rodney, and in the meantime, your English could use a bit more work. -- MAGNEDETH 18:30, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
I wouldn't say that my images are horrible, seeing as they came from the official Daisuki Club site. Is mine perfect? No. Is the image currently uploaded perfect? No. If I get a source for the other image, then I'm fine.--immewnitythemew 19:17, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- As a follow-up to this, my extractor was being strange and changing coloring. But still, it wasn't horrible".--immewnitythemew 00:14, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- no, im pretty sure it was absolutely horrible. honestly, a lot of the stuff youre uploading is. whats with the horrific saturation? and im not even referring specifically to the stuff you uploaded by yourself (ie: all of the Mebukijika forms) but i see that in some spots you have reverted good artwork in favor of saturated crap. whats that about? -- MAGNEDETH 00:21, 21 November 2010 (UTC)