The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Ruixiang95!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Please read the checklist when you upload media files, and be sure to tag and categorize all images. If you're confused about the requirements for uploading files, have a look at this guide. --ht14 02:53, 11 September 2017 (UTC)
Why do you upload TCG images in jpg? Bulbapedia much prefers png. Converting the images shouldn't be that hard. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 07:43, 29 March 2019 (UTC)
- For TCG card images, jpg is preferred over png. This rule can be found in the FAQ Images section. — Ruixiang95 (talk) 18:30, 29 March 2019 (UTC)