Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Re: PokéBeach Images
I'm so sorry, I was completely oblivious to the fact that their logo was on there (sounds stupid, but I just wanted to get those pages done). I'll find replacement images, but in the meantime, please do remove them. Apologies again. Double Dash 17:00, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
I was planning to upload Fossil and Jungle scans later this week and create their own categories, and was also planning to create categories for the other sets, so NG wouldn't have been "singled out". I just think it's the best way to keep track of all the scans for each expansion. Double Dash 22:08, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- And what about categorizing scans that already exist under such categories? What about promotional cards? And what about not categorizing a Pokémon's card under its category like you had done so skillfully on stuff such as Image:DP-P 083 Hidoran.jpg? Might as well create all of the necessary categories in one swift stroke--and categorize them with a common category--if you didn't want it to appear as if you were singling out one set.
- Such a project is a mighty undertaking. Are you tough enough to endure it? --Shiningpikablu252 22:20, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- Finding the scans that already exist will be no problem - I can navigate through the card articles on Bulbapedia and categorize every scan I find there. I can also go through the Pokémon categories if necessary (such as this one) and categorize any that have been missed out. Promotional cards, I can put in their respective category such as "DP-P Promotional cards" or "ADV Promotional cards" depending on which promo list they're in on the Bulbapedia. (If possible, I'd also put up any scans or Japanese images that are no longer used up for deletion.)
- I'd start with the ones I'm currently prepping to upload, Jungle and Fossil, which will be up within the next two or three days. Then I'd like to start going through sets chronologically, starting with Base Set and finishing with Legends Awakened (which I'll be scanning in after the pre-releases, hopefully). All of these categories would eventually go under "Category:TCG Expansions". It's a big undertaking, I know, and it might take me a week or so to do it, but I can do it. And I won't quit halfway through - I don't do that. Double Dash 22:55, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
I'll just reupload the images they kept fighting over and revert his back to his, alright? Tc26 23:36, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Anything to stop this stupid edit war. I suspect one of the combatants, probably Pikastorm, might be a Jsmith sockpuppet based on this warring. However, there's insufficient evidence for me to make an outright accusation and block infinitely for it; therefore, I turned to Fabu-Vinny on this issue, he's better at detecting Jsmith sockpuppets than I am. --Shiningpikablu252 02:10, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Don't delete things until you phase them out, that image of Primeape was used on many pages on Balbapedia, but, thankfully, none on Bulbanews! Moldy orange 02:01, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, but switch them out before so that no problems occur, sorry. Moldy orange 02:03, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- Most of those links were meant for an image that had been deleted prior. I noticed that image being used a lot in custom sprite tables, and an anime screenshot looked quite out of place among them.
- Thank You^^Yamato 19:52, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
Why did you revert Image:Duplica.PNG? Mine may not have been from the anime, but it was better quality, showed all of her body, showed her actual clothes (she only wore white when she was impersonating Team Rocket), and was higher resolution, something that the anime screenshot failed to fulfill. So, why did you revert it? Chocolate 18:04, 29 October 2008 (UTC)