Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Bulbapedia Talk | Archives Talk | News Talk
Bulbapedia Contribs | Archives Contribs | News Contribs
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
- OK, thanks. --SnorlaxMonster 01:55, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
Hey SM, I am here to explain my previous edit. Bulba archives encourages to upload images with the png extensions instead of jpgs for the quality reason and it is also necessary to upload a transparent version (no whitish background) of an image. As you can see the major difference between these two images.
File:PokemonRanger Character 02.jpg
- Now, tell me isn't there a big difference in both images? Is the quality and transparency of both images looks same? ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:54, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I didn't mean that I didn't understand the reason. I meant that you should put it in the delete template. I understand why you did it. --SnorlaxMonster 06:35, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
Route 10 HGSS
- Well, you could have replied on the talk page of Route 10 HGSS, but here is good too. I suggest you go talk to Gabo 2oo about it. I also fixed your writing to how I interpreted it. If you disagree, change it back.--SnorlaxMonster 00:59, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
Screenshots with walking Pokémon
If it's got Celebi as the walking Pokémon, there's a 99.9% chance you should not be using it. It's always best to take your own screenshots rather than "stealing" from other sites. —darklordtrom 08:09, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- They're all from PokéWiki. As far as I know, the purpose of Encyclopaediae Pokémonis is that we can use information without it being "stealing". --SnorlaxMonster 08:13, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- Also, I checked (after you messaged me) and couldn't find that picture anywhere on Serebii, especially here. --SnorlaxMonster 08:46, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
Alright sorry about the questiomarks. Didn't know they were "Bad.
Just make sure you replace all the locations where the image is used on the page in the future when remaining/replacing images. Koolboyman 16:58, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
- I'm going by what Bulbanews gives me. Also, I reuploaded because you deleted it while I was saving it, which messed everything up. Then I had to try and fix the problems that the non-edit conflict caused. --SnorlaxMonster 12:42, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for all the hard work you've done on the Archives. Welcome aboard the new team. I trust that you will use your new superpower well and help keep this place organized. There's always stuff to do on the Archives and we depend on people like you to keep things smooth! (I hope you'll be more active here now too). —♥ Jellotalk 09:27, 6 January 2011 (UTC)