Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
User talk:Tc26/Archive 1
Your Surf and Water Gun images are not really that good....but you put it up....fix it up until it looks nicer...Ht14 21:45, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
- It's really like that. It's from the game itself.
What program do you use to make those .gif images???--CoolPikachu!2 22:28, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- I don't use a program. Tc26 11:18, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
You aren't helping if you don't add all possible categories! Moldy orange 01:39, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- The category is under "Ash Ketchum," and don't add the category if the image of it is obscured such as the Igglybuff was. Moldy orange 01:54, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- And there is a category for Ash's Pikachu. Moldy orange 01:54, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
You might not have known this
but with things that would have a list of characters higher than ten, use "Category:Large group images". Moldy orange 19:02, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
- And, use "Category:Characters of the day" Moldy orange 19:08, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
When editing images, please don't change the description to "Official Platinum Sprite". That description has a capitalization error at the end, has no punctuation, and most of the old descriptions are better. Baby G 22:38, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
- Don't yell at him, he knows exactly what to do. And the summary isn't even necessary, it's not like anyone even looks at them. Moldy orange 12:51, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not yelling at him; do you see an exclamation point in any of my sentences? No. --Baby G (talk to me) (see my edits) 15:18, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
The reason was I didn't meet the 6 month requirement--Kuki 15:39, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- Please don't let single issues transfer from one section to the other: leave archives issues on the archives and pedia issues on Bulbapedia. Moldy orange 16:31, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
Am I the only one not getting sprites from serebii or other sites? Tc26 09:58, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Serebii gets sprites from Zhen Lin.--Tavisource 03:38, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Get a new head pic for Ash's Pikachu?--Kuki 01:24, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- Why even try that?!?!? That will just cause a whole lot of trouble! Moldy orange 01:26, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- Nah, Pikachu appears lots of times. Too many to choose and, more or less, it will be changed often. Tc26 01:27, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
I mean, we changed Squirtle Bulbasaur Charizard and Turtwig so I just thought a new, recent pic would b nice--Kuki 01:28, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
Look what Fabu-Vinny did!--Kuki 14:33, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- I never saw it but im guessing it's a image with the vest? Tc26 14:57, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
Yeah. The sprite of Dawn's Buneary--Kuki 16:20, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
Why are you redoing almost every sprite? You should at least talk about it first before changing SO many...but I guess it's fine...but the Pink Butterfree looks a bit weird...it's head.--Tavisource 03:39, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Put it with Prmal Dialga on the PSC page--Kuki 11:47, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
Move images and categories
When you upload an image of a Pokémon using a move in the anime, it should be formatted like this:
<Pokémon> using <move> in the anime.