Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
- Second warning. Please upload anime screenshots as .png and not .jpg. —♥ Jellotalk 00:17, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
- Apologies, I was not aware I had recieved a warning in October, I will replace them as soon as I can (I am currently working with an extremely slow browser).Vuvuzela2010 10:28, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, it seems to be fine now, will that edit need to be reverted? Vuvuzela2010 15:18, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
Colo Box sprites
- I found them on this page, to be more specific, the normal sprites here and and the shiny ones here Vuvuzela2010 08:28, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- I'm busy with stuff outside of Archives so I can't move them all, so here's some admin tools to help you move them all and suppress the redirects. Thanks again for uploading the sprites. --P S Yライダー☮ 23:11, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
When you upload an image, you must put down a summary of what is happening in the image. Pattyman 11:57, 11 July 2011 (UTC)
- I do know that is needed, I just want to upload all the images first, then get round to adding summaries and categories. Vuvuzela2010 12:07, 11 July 2011 (UTC)
- Ok. As long as you know what you're doing. Keep it up. Pattyman 15:21, 11 July 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, I'll make a start on it now. Do you know what part of the film Shaymin uses Seed Flare at? Just to save me fast-forwarding the whole film, lol. Vuvuzela2010 23:51, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
- Also, what size do you want it? Vuvuzela2010 23:53, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
- For Shaymin's Land Forme, it uses Seed Flare around the beginning where Dialga and Giratina are fighting and tries to escape. The Sky Forme uses it where Ash is fighting Zero and around the time Mamoswine & Regigigas are trying to stop the glacier attack, prior to Zero going to jail. Make the image at least 640 x 240. Pattyman 00:56, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
Shiny Back Slugma.
- Its working fine with me, what's wrong with it (besides the lack of transparency, I'm no good at making images transparent)? Vuvuzela2010 19:44, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- For me, there is no image at all. Other are working fine. Maybe just give me the image, and I will make it transparent? Marked +-+-+ 19:50, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
Just curious, what are switch images? I saw the template on some of the Pokémon with different formes*. Pattyman 22:16, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- It's images that are used in switches on Bulbapedia, like on the pages for Castform, Rotom, etc. If they are used in a switch, like this one, they appear as unused on Bulbapedia, or they only link to other pages where the image is not used in a switch. Vuvuzela2010 08:25, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
- What about moves that are used on a Pokémon (mostly the main character's) such as Ash's Roggenrola Pattyman 17:37, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
If you're going to animate anime images
- Unfortunately, the templates they are used in (Template:moveanime and Template:anmov) automatically resize them to 150px, and cause them to lose their animation if the file is bigger than 150px. XVuvuzela2010X 03:55, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
I like your ageing Lapras image, but for some reason, when I added it in the article of Ash's Lapras, it doesn't seem to move. Do you know why? --FinnishPokéFan92 14:09, 13 October 2011 (UTC)