Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Regarding your uploads
- Oops, sorry. I'm new to this whole animated image thing. I'll remember to add all the categories in future. Werdnae (talk) 03:05, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
Does it really matter whether it's the chapter cover for Pokémon Adventures? If not... then, I would think that whatever fits most well with the title/story of the chapter should be up there. ht14 00:56, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
- CP said the title page would be prefered. It prevents too major spoilers in the infobox and makes the images more consistent. Werdnae (talk) 01:07, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
Hey Werd, I was thinking...I know how upload the images for moves and junk and all but, don't you think it'd be best if we uplaod moves from other chapters of Pokespe (as in RS, FRLG, DP etc..) because some moves are used quite frquently and I feel it's kind of a waste to not show how different the move is during the course of the series Ataro 22:03, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
- It probably is a good idea for the moves that have changed. Obviously there's no point if they are the same. I'm only uploading the images that I've scanned myself, so I've only got access to volumes 1-9 at the moment. You'd need to do the rest, but it might be a good idea to check with CoolPikachu! or Zesty Cactus first. The template for the move pages does have space for four images, which would probably be better used showing how the move has changed over time than just showing different Pokémon. Werdnae (talk) 22:14, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for all the hard work you've done on the Archives. Welcome aboard the new team. I trust that you will use your new power-up well and help keep this place organized. Now go delete useless images D:< —♥ Jellotalk 09:21, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Re: I don't really remember what it was.
Well this is a pickle. Asking about over-2MB image uploads.
So... I've been working on uploading animated PNGs for 5th gen move animations. When I've had one over 2MB, I just relayed it to Masatoshi, but I noticed he's been absent (and has just switched his status to hiatus). So do I just take it up with someone else? Would you be able to relay some images for me? Or do you know someone who would? If so, that'd be great. - Trainer Hunter 19:36, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- Masatoshi's just sort of lost interest in editing for the moment, and so is taking a break for a bit until he gets back in the groove. I can do it when I'm online, but I've been on a bit sporadically lately due to real life stuff. Technically any admin or higher can do it (Junior administrators can't), but not everyone may be willing to, you may just need to ask around. Werdnae (talk) 04:38, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, so that's what's up. I hope he enjoys his break, then. And I hope you don't mind if I relay the bunch of pictures here, then.
- Heart Swap
- Heal Order
- Spacial Rend
- Volt Tackle
- Fire Blast
- Mirror Coat
- Rage Powder
- Water Spout
- Thankfully most of the stuff I've been making has gone under 2 MB but if I come up with any more (and I probably will), I'll just use this post area. It shouldn't be this much all in one day or anything, especially since I'm attending to other things at other places I hang around. And thanks. There's no rush to put these up or anything, just feel free to do so whenever you have time. - Trainer Hunter 06:05, 1 October 2011 (UTC)