Before uploading any images taken from Nintendo 3DS games, please take a moment to read this message.
Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.

Difference between revisions of "Archives:Policy"

From Bulbagarden Archives
Jump to navigationJump to search
28 bytes added ,  18:19, 27 October 2008
no edit summary
(Clearly, based on recent events, we need to start laying out a defined policy specifically for the archives)

{{protect}}
'''Archives policies''' in general are statements issued by Bulbagarden Archives that have varying scope and power. They fall into four categories:
* Policies - these are strongly binding recommendations and can be considered law.
Please also review the policies of [[bp:Bulbapedia:Policy|Bulbapedia]] and [[n:Bulbanews:Policy|Bulbanews]] appropriately.

==Policies==

===Blocking policy===
: ''Main article: [[Archives:Blocking policy]]''

* Violations of other Archives policies

===Username policy===
: ''Main article: [[Archives:Username policy]]''

The username policy outlines what is and what is not permissible in a username on Bulbagarden Archives, and the Archives regulations on bots.

===Image use policy===
{{Archives:Image use policy}}

==Guidelines==
===Manual of style===
: ''Main article: [[Archives:Manual of style]]''

The Archives manual of style dictates the size, filetype, and other preferred conventions used in selecting, processing, and uploading images.

==Processes==

==Statements==

Navigation menu