From Bulbagarden Archives
Jump to navigationJump to search
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives!
The Bulbagarden Archives are an integral part of the Bulbawiki system. The Archives host the sprites, screenshots, scans and animations used on Bulbapedia and Bulbagarden's other projects. Ideally, all images used on the Bulbawiki Network will be stored on the Archives. We do not seek to store every Pokémon-related image on the internet, merely those relevant to the encyclopedia and news services that Bulbagarden provides.
We have 241,144 uploaded files.
If you have any questions, first see the FAQ page. If this doesn't help, find an active staff member.
|Upload • Log • New files • Images • Texts • Policy • FAQ • To-do list • Staff
|What's happening on the Archives?
- The Bulbagarden Archives Cleanup is ongoing. If you'd like to help out, begin by helping to check things off of our to-do list. If you have an idea to help, or would like guidance, the staff are happy to help.
- Before uploading any images, be sure to read over the FAQ and upload form. Hopefully, these will help resolve any problems you encounter.
|Message from the Council
We would like to thank the folks from filb.de & PokéWiki for many of the awesome Generation VI menu sprites we have been enjoying for quite some time now, as well as the folks from Pokémon Paraíso for the beautiful Pokémon X and Y Pokémon models that will be uploaded in the coming days. Your efforts in compiling all of these Generation VI images is greatly appreciated!
Browse previous messages
|An outline of some important rules, before you start to upload:
- Remember to categorize and license your images appropriately.
- Provide an appropriate summary of the image. What is it from, what is happening?
- Do not upload excessively large images (generally 1280×1280 is the maximum size).
- Stealing images from other fan-sites is not permitted.
- Personal images are not allowed.
- All uploaded files should be needed and used on Bulbapedia. If an image is unneeded or unused, it may be deleted.