Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, PokémonGamer!|
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
It would be preferred that you not refer to ratings and logos on images as "vandalism", as it is very much not vandalism, and the term has highly specific meaning on wikis. Thanks, - Kogoro - Talk to me - 10:09, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry about that. I was referring to the logo Cartoon Network put in as "vandalism," but I also see how the uploader might confuse that as wiki vandalism and might think that's their fault. - PokémonGamer 19:14, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
If your upload summary is too long to fit in the allowed text constraints, don't upload the file again just to include the remainder of your message. Doing so accomplishes nothing but to waste our storage resources. In the future, please use talk pages for long messages, thank you. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 05:15, 27 December 2015 (UTC)
Please leave that image alone. Plus, the image is meant to show off Pyroar, not the gender differences. And the image I uploaded shows off Pyroar in the anime, and it's more of a close-up. Playerking95 (talk) 02:30, 17 January 2016 (UTC)
Just a small heads up
When uploading files to the archives, just make sure that you upload a Pokemon using a move that the file name says it is using, instead of a different move. Playerking95 (talk) 07:19, 26 January 2016 (UTC)
- Please add discussions to the same page, and don't go continuing the conversation to the talk page of the user who posted the message on your page. It's less messy that way. Playerking95 (talk) 07:42, 26 January 2016 (UTC)
PokeTV images naming
Instead of naming the images of PokeTV like they are done now, wouldnt it be better if they were named with a more consistent system? Currently, the images are named according to the following system: For the program title card, PokeTV <program> Program.png; For featuring, PokeTV <featured thing>.png; For extra scenes, PokeTV extra scene<number>.png. They could be named systematically, as PokeTV Program <program name>.png for the program title card; PokeTV <epicode>.png for the featured thing; and PokeTV extra scene <epicode>.png for the extra scene. This system of naming the images will be better in my opinion, as they can be found according to the episode code, not according to the featured thing. → signed comment from PikaTepig999 10:22, 31 January 2016 (UTC)
- I think that would be better, but that also means renaming the other images too. - PokémonGamer 04:36, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- Well, then, we better rename the images while there are less images, rather than trying to renmame them when there are lots of images. → signed comment from PikaTepig999 06:53, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for making it better. I didn't mean to add it with the black boarder. I was trying to replace it without the black, but no progress. Anyway, thanks for fixing it a little.--JasonL (talk) 23:58, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I have Photoshop so I was able to fix it by selecting the black bars and using the fill selection tool. - PokémonGamer 07:15, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
I've noticed the upload wars you've been involved with. If you have a problem with another person's edits, instead of getting into a public edit war, we suggest that you take it to the user's talk page, and try to negotiate a solution with them. If that fails, please take the issue to an admin, and have them weigh in the situation. - Chosen of Mana 04:32, 7 February 2016 (UTC)