| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, MannedTooth!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
When uploading the English print of a card, it should be uploaded over the Japanese print, and then moved to the proper filename. Also, check with Maverick Nate before uploading any more. Glik (talk) 16:48, 17 February 2016 (UTC)
English Cards Roaring Skies
Sorry, but I already did some of them. Could you please look at another page before uploading a new one, then it could be faster done. Lokki (talk) 17:00, 17 June 2016 (UTC)
ORAS map sizes
Can you explain why File:Oldale Town ORAS.png and File:Hoenn Route 102 ORAS.png became smaller when you reuploaded them? Tiddlywinks (talk) 13:40, 27 September 2016 (UTC)
- I just realized... I did my photoshop using the thumbnail... (not clicking on the picture before saving it) :s MannedTooth (talk) 14:12, 27 September 2016 (UTC)