Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
- ... I knew I was forgetting something... --Pie 06:35, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- ... or perhaps that I just screwed up in some manner, probably in my own haste. Yes, that seems to be the case. ><* --Pie 06:38, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
ummmmm............ i prefer to be organised but these category i made were good enough...IS THERE SOMETTHING WRONG WITH IT X_x
- Yes, you didn't use a tag to identify where the images are coming from and the rights we have to use the images. Just categorising based on content is insufficient. - 振霖T 09:25, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- As Zhen said. Tags are what's important here - and quite frankly, I was annoyed by both your disregard of that and your moving of multiple good, tagged, in-use images to a 'Stuff to be deleted' catagory. Perhaps removing the catagories you had created was a bit overboard, and I apologize - I can often be a bitch when irritated. --Pie 17:51, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
Out of curiousity, how do I know if a picture is "fair use?" I wanted to upload some VA pictures, but I want to make sure I don't do anything wrong in uploading them. --PAK Man 21:56, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- Zhen Lin can explain it a lot better than I can because he has a better understanding of the legality here. (I don't really know why people tend to ask me this stuff. As far as moderating goes, I'm more like a policeman than a lawyer - and I'm supposed to be on break!) But anyway. I believe most photos, except when otherwise noted, are fair use. I could be wrong, though, since the VA photos we have are marked as either fair use or missing their copyright information. --Pie 22:20, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- Thoese images are fine, they meet you standards
What is so bad about these images? They discribe the episode. This is a free encyclopedia, and its free for anyone to chose the episodes. If you want only one person picking the images, then your encyclopedia is not good.
Note: I am not a sock puppet, I was just interested in why picking images is only for one person. This images are better.
Ok I undertand its not one of those photobuckets sites. I picked these two I hope you will understand, also may I upload them when they are updated and move them to a seperate page? Rhickshappy anime image archive Yu-Gi-OH GX airs wed and updates thrusday and Naruto airs Thrusday and updates Friday.
Also why are you not in the mood?
P.S. the link you requested me to look at. What does direct-linked from other sites mean. How can you direct-link an image?