Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Pokéglare!|
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Game move images
- Additionally, there should be a maximum of two frames per move (and that's if an additional frame is needed.) We do not need 4 or 5 different frames of the same move as it just causes things to be more cluttered. Please keep this in mind the next time you upload. --Pokemaster97 02:41, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
Icy Rock item
When naming prerelease images for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, please be sure to follow the naming conventions outlined in the Early Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire images category.
- If it's a full scan or photo of a page from CoroCoro, title the image CoroCoro month year x.jpg (where month year are that of the CoroCoro issue, which is not necessarily the current one, and x is whatever number we're up to for that issue; use cover in place of x for the cover)
- If it's a cropped section of a page from CoroCoro to highlight a specific image, title the image CoroCoro ORAS simpledescription.jpg
- If it's a screenshot from Pokémon Get☆TV, title the image GetTV ORAS simpledescription.png
- If it's a game screenshot, title the image ORAS Prerelease simpledescription.png (where simpledescription is a one or two word description of the image)
- If it's official art of characters or Pokémon, follow the naming conventions already established