Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
User talk:Team Rocket Grunt
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Team Rocket Grunt!|
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Summary and categories
When uploading an image, please do remember to add the appropriate category/categories and summary before uploading it. Also, while uploading anime images, try to find a version that doesn't have a watermark on it. Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 13:00, 9 March 2021 (UTC)
- Where do I find logofree anime screens?--Team Rocket Grunt (talk) 15:07, 9 March 2021 (UTC)
- You've again uploaded an image without a summary. And I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't post you links to anime episodes here. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 22:19, 12 August 2021 (UTC)
New image summaries
- How would appropriate summary text look like?--Team Rocket Grunt (talk) 17:00, 31 January 2022 (UTC)
TCG card images are supposed to be jpg files, since they're supposed to be photos/scans and there are well over 10,000 of them. And don't trim the borders, we want the rounded edges, even if it makes a little bit of untransparent white at the corners. Glik (talk) 15:46, 7 March 2022 (UTC)
- So jpg for photos, png for graphics? What about concept art scans, they look grainy in jpg? I got them from this site , didn't cut anything.--Team Rocket Grunt (talk) 16:19, 7 March 2022 (UTC)
- If they're someone else's, you have to get their permission to upload them. Cards are about the only thing that should be jpg. Shrinking jpgs messes them up; something as small as a card can be uploaded at native resolution just fine, but larger things like concept art should be converted to png, as we'll have to shrink them. Glik (talk) 17:49, 7 March 2022 (UTC)