Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Could you please save sprites from games as PNGs, and anime screenshots and artwork and whatnot as JPGs..? PNGs are much cleaner, so the sprites don't appear blurry :) TinaTheKirlia 21:03, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry. Sure, I'll do that from now on. Theryguy512 21:07, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Whan you say PNGs, you mean , right? Not, Theryguy512 21:10, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Nono, the Uxie sprite is a GIF since it's animated. PNG. If you save things in Paint or something, it's recommended you save them as PNGs because JPGs are blurry. :3 TinaTheKirlia 22:01, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me :-) Theryguy512 22:12, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Anime screenshots and the like don't need to be saved as PNG, but as JPG. And you should rather not use Paint for things like that. --Nyoo 15:03, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
- What should I use if I shouldn't use paint? Theryguy512 15:05, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, Sorry. I haven't been on the site for quite a while, and I've only recently continued editing. Sorry for any inconvinence. Theryguy512 19:19, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, one more mistake for me. Once again, I have just recently returned to this site, and many changed have been made that I do not know about. Thank you for informing me. Theryguy512 19:57, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
But the last time I contributed on the chives, it was. I was unaware that they deleted it--Kukimanmanman 21:21, 28 February 2009 (UTC)