Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
User talk:Eastern Goldfinch
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Eastern Goldfinch!|
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
There are several notable ways you could improve the quality of your files. For example:
- Find as good quality source as you can. Most of the images you've uploaded are blurry and do not fulfill Bulbapedia's quality requirements.
- Use English episode titles in the descriptions, not just the episode codes.
Also, the Treasure Detector image you just uploaded was completely unnecessary. It's an Itemfinder, and a much better version of it already exists. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 15:51, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
How to improve
You're still not using English episode titles like you're supposed to. There is a specific category for Team Rocket's Meowth. You don't need and probably shouldn't use big capital letters in image titles unless they're needed. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 07:51, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
- Please. Notice what I'm telling you. Also, instead of simply adding the category "Team Rocket" to pictures featuring the Rocket trio, add separate categories for all the different trio members appearing in the picture. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 20:09, 12 October 2019 (UTC)
Hints on how to improve yourself
1) Please use the "bp" link template when creating a link to Bulbapedia. Or the "p" template in case of a Pokémon.
2) Don't add just the category "Team Rocket" on an image about Team Rocket. Add the appropriate category for the humans and/or Pokémon that appear in the image.
3) Don't just use the episode code. Also add the English dub title.
Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 19:45, 30 October 2020 (UTC)
- OK. I am in a hurry today. Thanks for the tip. - unsigned comment from Eastern Goldfinch (talk • contribs)
- Never mind. You're just adding them post upload. My bad. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 21:25, 18 August 2021 (UTC)
- Wow Thanks! I need Groudon with Pikachu on his head in The Scuffle of Legends. But I guess we have to take permission to use videos instead of still shots? Eastern Goldfinch (talk) 11:41, 24 August 2021 (UTC)