Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
When uploading them, Choose a picture that is actually about the episode, EP061 was alright, EP019 was not, it had nothing to do with a Tentacruel, so therefore I changed it back.--Force Fire 11:40, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Your Images are failing at the moment, they don't show up as thumbnails for some apparent reason. Where di you get those Images anyway? Did you reupload the current image and changed it to .png?--Force Fire 02:03, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
I have no idea why the images are not showing up as thumbnails. I try uploading again and it's the same thing.
- NVM the Head Honcho and some other experts know what's happening.--Force Fire 12:14, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
- So what's exactly happened to the images? I hope you won't mind telling me. I would still like to contribute images for the Original Series. -- JcZala 10:42, 4 May 2009
- Uploading OS image headers is great; considering it's hard to find screenshot for old episodes. Just don't forget to categorize, tag and add summary. The error is an effect of the server-change by Archaic. Within next few days, the bug will be fixed. Kevzo8 11:52, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads up. I'll remember those reminders next time. How will I know if the bug is fixed, by the way? Sorry for being such a noob. Hehe... --JcZala 12:09, 5 May 2009
- Now that I can see thumbnails again, another problem has arise. Whenever I upload an Image Header it doesn't show up on the page. No picture is being shown only the file name like File:EP220.png. What's wrong this time? --JcZala 11:34, 14 May, 2009
Categories = Important
Please remember to categorize your images as you upload them. — THE TROM — 02:31, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- No matter what image you upload. Categories will apply, especially for anime screenshots. You must remember to add these onto pages. Maverick Nate 16:57, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Was horrible, there were alot of pixels espacially on the hair...--Force Fire 11:59, 27 August 2009 (UTC)