Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
[DISCUSSION MOVED BECAUSE TALK PAGE HAS BEEN DELETED]
Since on Bulbapedia Apricorn Case redirects to Apricorn Box, it would follow that File:Apricorn_case.png, which is currently being redirected to a nonexisting File:Bag Apricorn Case Sprite.png, should be redirected to File:Bag_Apricorn_Box_Sprite.png, assuming that they have the same sprite. Right? --Joeshie (is Me!) 08:36, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
- As this non-existent file (and three others) are not being used on Bulbapedia, the redirects will be deleted. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. —darklordtrom 10:47, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
Gen V Moves
Please name them "File:Move Name.png" no BW at the end. MaverickNate 22:04, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
- K. --+ Joeshie + (is Me!) 22:25, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
you've misspelled "Category" on quite a few recent images. MaverickNate 02:55, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Wooooowwww I can't believe I did that, especially since I fix spelling on the pedia. Twas a copy and paste error of mine. I'll keep better watch next time. --+ Joeshie + (is Me!) 05:52, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
It's highly suggested that you refrain from creating Pokémon categories, as they will be moved in the future due to the English versions coming out in 2011. ht14 03:30, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
- That makes sense. Okay. --+ Joeshie + (is Me!) 07:10, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
I totally screwed up and accidentally deleted the Gen V image of Pound, but I did move them to correct namespaces. Could you please upload the Gen V image again? Thanks. D8. --Psyライダー☮ 00:50, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, nevermind I fixed it. Keep up the good work though. Cheers :D --Psyライダー☮ 01:07, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
- Oh noes! I just uploaded it when I saw the second message XD --+ Joeshie + (is Me!) 01:10, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
...*sigh* I'm not playing game on console. I'm playing it on computer... I don't know anything about near place where I could buy console for Sky. Honestly, I'm not sure if there is even one place in my country where I could do so ._. Even IF, it's probably in capital which is far away from my location and for now there is no way I could get there... Because of that all, I need to resize image because a image of dungeon/place where i am is just a part of game's window.... Marked +-+-+ 09:14, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
Please don't use it right now. There are too many things that are going on this year and early next year, especially with the moves of Pokémon names and other things. These have priority over move titles at the moment. I hope you are able to understand, thanks. ht14 04:06, 30 November 2010 (UTC)
What does this mean?
What does "no attack transparencies" mean? Some of the move images use them, and I want to know so I can fix the images. --S2daam 01:10, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- 10 days late... but yah, it means that there are black stuff around the actual attack, meaning that whatever method they used to generate the image did not adequately use alpha channels correctly. You cannot fix them from the images directly, but you need to recreate an image. Hope this helps! --+ Joeshie + (is Me!) 08:26, 26 January 2011 (UTC)