| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, 詹玮键!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
G50 12:15, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
Just letting you know, in Valerie's artwork, you eliminated the hair at either sides of her neck by accident. --S2daam (talk) 14:19, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
- I know,thank you for reminding me.詹玮键 (talk) 03:07, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
The colors depend on the gender, right? Which one is which? Eridanus (talk) 07:08, 9 August 2014 (UTC) PS. Oh wait, it seems it's Holo Caster to be the one which does so... Also, Vaniville Town Map image has a green pin over Aquacorde, which might be confusing. Eridanus (talk) 07:57, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- bicycle's colors depend on player chance,Holo Caster denpend on the gender and town map's colors is only one.(My English is so bad,sorry)詹玮键 (talk) 08:05, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Which Holo Caster is what gender? And I know Town Map has one color, I mean this. Eridanus (talk) 08:23, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- The red is girl ,the green is boy.Map town is my fault,sorry.詹玮键 (talk) 09:49, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi, were did you get the artwork for Maylene and Byron? Moonboy65 (talk) 17:40, 21 January 2015 (UTC)
- Scanning by Guide Book.Yuuki Asuna (talk) 11:24, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
- Ah, i see. Moonboy65 (talk) 17:25, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
Why are your artworks so small? Bubblymice (talk)
When uploading images, can you make them 1280x720 please, not 1,920 × 1,080--BigDocFan (talk) 16:24, 12 August 2020 (UTC)