Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Please read the checklist when you upload media files, and be sure to tag and categorize all images. If you're confused about the requirements for uploading files, have a look at this guide. Maverick Nate 14:53, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- Also, don't just upload images for the sake of uploading images. Make sure there is a reason and purpose for the images. If you haven't noticed, there are way too many images that aren't used on here, and we can't have a ton more like that. Maverick Nate 19:37, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- We already have all the images new Pokémon artwork. MaverickNate 04:01, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- Good job. That's what I would have told you to do, but I had to go to bed. Anyway, sorry about being so cranky yesterday, I was a bit upset. MaverickNate 16:59, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Just wondering, are you getting these from the SWF files on Pokemon.com? If so, thanks! I've been trying to find times to do all of these. Make sure to check, because especially for Pokémon without evolutions, changing the number in the url (like how it goes evo_#/p.swf) could give better quality images.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity 18:50, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Especially with the Editor in chief (me) is strictly prohibited. We don't want personal images in main stream categories. That blue jirachi sprite was a fluke. What you should have done was talk on talk pages and not revert everyone who was trying to fix things. ht14, Trom and I are only trying to enforce the rules, which also entails a block for rule breakers. MaverickNate 15:22, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- You constantly added in main stream categories for your personal images. You edited a sprite for a Pokémon that had nothing different than normal. Thus, the only category your image should have gotten was personal images. Three different people went and fixed your image, but you reverted their edits (and my edits, mind you) and caused the page to be in incorrect places after we had fixed it. That constitutes as edit warring and is a blockable offense. The custom sprites category is to be used only on images that are used in the mainspace, but since that project is dead, none of them are. MaverickNate 18:58, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
Don't ever upload very small pics like Hmdwgf 07:44, 28 February 2010 (UTC). They show up badly on articles as pixelated and/or blurry. But good job on not using alphanumeric characters. --
- One more thing, I noticed that you took image from #PocketMonsters.com which is never ever allowed. Listen, we are not allowed to use any other site's property without their permission.
- Few weeks ago, I personally asked Sunain (the webmaster of #PM) and he told me that we never allow any body to upload our material/data on any other site because that material is for our own site not for others. So, please take care of this thing next time. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 14:13, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry guys. I didn't do this problem but have much time that I do it and nobody complains. But all right. And I only upload small pictures cause i don't know how do screenshots so i look for this images surfing in the net.
Pedraito 16:19, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- Its okay for now. Just try to search images some better, large, high quality and which don't violate the copyright thing. It will be more helpful if you took snapshots your own, so that it won't violate anything and try to survey the old/uploaded images (it will help you a lot in getting the experience). I hope that you will do a lot better in future. Thank you. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 16:37, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
I already told you on my talk page not to replace them, but you just did. Therefore, I protected it. In case you didn't know, you have to get an admin's approval for image changing, which you did, and I did not approve of, but like I said, you did it anyways. Don't do it again. Thank you. --Psyライダー☮ 14:41, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
I hope you know
The 3 a day limit to userpage editing, applies to the Archives as well. You've already reached 3. Also, userpages are meant more for Bulbapedia rather than the Archives. —♥ Jellotalk 14:58, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
- I didn't know that, i'm sorry. but i only changed small things, and thank you for delete and move those images. ^^ Pedraito 15:06, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
If you're going to upload images, please make sure that they're going to be used somewhere. Also, we already have an image of Ash's Charizard that is being used on his page, so please don't upload another one. Thank you. --Psyライダー☮ 16:49, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I know but I can't belive that you think the current image is better than I uploaded, It's not only becaus I uploaded, take a look in Charizard design! It's tottaly diferent of his real appearance, I reckon that probaly the animators of episode never have seen an image of Charizard. I know that you never accept my asks but could you find another picture of Charizard or give your permission to me reupload my images? And why did you deleted those images? Is there some problem with them? And They were in Charizard page not in Ash Charizard page(However they were of Ash CHarizard but it's good because we don't need repeat the images), and they had a bigger size and better quality than the current, there was no reason for you delete them.
- PS: Why did you deleted the Charizard using flamethrower that I uploaded too? I put here Cause Flametrhower is almost a Charizard's singnature move, and should be in there at least one image of charizard.
- I will wait for your answer patiently. Thanks! Pedraito 00:26, 13 November 2010 (UTC)