Got a spare minute? The Archives need some love. See the to-do list to find a way to help.
If you upload a new image make sure you name and categorize it properly. If in doubt, ask an admin or see our FAQ page.
Fresh start for the upcoming full launch of PidgiWiki, and Route One's impending future! ...wait. That last part isn't good...
About those resized images
- I know, it's just that since CQ is already saving the images, it'd save time and server stress. And, how's that size limit thing going, btw? I know Nate put up a thing on the admin forums, but I haven't heard anything since.--immewnitythemew 18:37, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
Have you ever come across clear anime art of characters like Gary? Other characters have artworks too, but we never see them on anything else besides Japanese scans. (Examples include Jessilina, Zoey, Nando, Young Volkner and Flint) tc²₆tc26 10:28, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- I think I've seen Gary. Don't remember where though. It should be saved on my PidgiWiki upload server.--immewnitythemew 12:11, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
The screenshots you're uploading
- JPG to PNG is frowned upon, unless transparency is to be added.
Gigaiasu art answer
You asked me when I uploaded a new version of Gigaiasu : "what was wrong with mine? it's more fully cropped and compressed." Well, 1st, it DID NOT appeared as transparent when I opened it in several programs like PhotoShop or PhotoFiltre. 2nd, there was still the tag that the image was NOT transparent, so I thought yours wasn't transparent... I later figured out that image software does not shows transparency of PNG images as they only show GIF transparency...Sorry if I caused any problems ^^' TokoyamiTheDark 21:07, 7 August 2010 (UTC)
How come here, it says I was the the uploader of the current image, but over here, it says that you are the person who uploaded the image? Should I just try to re-upload it? - 17:37, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- The Archives and BP are on 2 different servers, so it's just a syncing issue, it'll fix itself soon enough. —♥ Jellotalk 18:06, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I'm not too sure which art is from what, but if this is Ranger 1: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:7mKtODZDFhBiCM:http://www.pokemonations.com/pokemon-ranger1.jpg&t=1
You're in luck. I found a few high-res ones, and I'm currently uploading the raws to PidgiWiki (my little image wiki). I'll upload them here when I'm done cropping and stuff. What should I name them?--immewnitythemew 19:45, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
- I think we have some already, like
File:Ranger Spenser.png, which apparently aren't categorized in the Pokémon Ranger category. I can go through and categorize them. Most are already uploaded I think, it's just a matter of finding them. Thanks though~ --Psyライダー☮ 19:54, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, guess so. Still, might wanna check out the ones that may not be here.--immewnitythemew 20:10, 17 August 2010 (UTC)